In 2001 I launched the first full Eboman website. It consisted of a 3D skrtZz cube that functioned as the main menu. Each side of the cube was clickable and linked to a webpage with information. Rotating the cube skrtZz-ed the famous Aaaagh scratch sample. This website was made with MacroMedia Director.
The six sides of the cube linked to the following pages:
- Eboman logo – My bio
- Broken buildings – LinkWood (under construction)
- Photo of the SenSorSuit – The website of my booking agent
- Grand Theft Audio logo – Grand Theft Audio game (under construction)
- Distorted face – The website of my booking agent
- Sample madnesS logo – Contact page
Linkwood was a virtual 3D world where audio-visual artists could build their own personal house. In these houses they could present their work. When people visited their house, the house would grow. Visitors could link houses with particle streams. This website was made with MacroMedia Director.
Grand Theft Audio
Grand Theft Audio was a first person shooter game in which the player had to sample famous artists to create a crazy sample song. It was made with MacroMedia Director.